Rockefeller Library Group Study Room Reservations
The Rockefeller Library has a number of group study rooms on the first and second floors that are available for reservations from 30 minutes to 2 hours. Group study rooms cannot be reserved for individual study.
- Only current Brown students can make room reservations
- There is a limit of one reservation per group per day
- Reservations can be made 2 days in advance starting at 8 am
- Groups should not make consecutive bookings due to the limited number of group study rooms
- Group study rooms 225, 226, and 227 are available for graduate students only
- Please be considerate--if you have 2 people in your group avoid booking a room for 8 people, etc.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding